Day 6

So yesterdays post was a little inaccurate. Her brain bleed is categorized as a 3 on the right, and a 4 on the left.  This basically means that on the right side of her brain, it is bleeding inside the ventricles. And on the left side of her brain the blood has gone into her brain tissue.

Today they are taking out her umbilical cord IV and putting a more permanent one that reaches nearly to her heart.  This procedure will take 2-3 hours and we will not be able to snuggle for 24 hours after.

Comments

  1. Praying for you and sweet baby. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Praying for peace for you. I am sure anxiety levels are very high and you are exhausted. Praying rest for you, wisdom for doctors, and that God would heal little bean. She is truly beautiful and precious. Thank you for keeping us posted. I didn't want to bug you with questions that can be super annoying when you are in a hospital situation. Praying for all the nurses. Just really praying. You are on my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts